View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 10:29 AM   #1487
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
So my meme typing is rerelevant?

Pro Hint: When calling someone out for spelling and grammar, make sure your own spelling and grammar are correct.

Cliff Notes: Crying about grammar and spelling is the nerd version of calling someone a racist/nazi in politics. It means you have no fucking argument.
"rerelevant" what is this word?

It's "PROTIP" "ProTip, the name for small pieces of gameplay advice used as screenshot captions in GamePro magazine. The advice in a hoax version of a ProTip for id Software's Doom ("To defeat the Cyberdemon, shoot at it until it dies") was so comically obvious that it later became an Internet catchphrase."

Cliff notes: pointing out simple errors in someone else's statements in an argument is an easy counterpoint to easily discredit the other person's reputability.

I would hardly call this place a professional environment, but if you use written text to communicate in your day to day; brushing up on grammar and spelling definitely improves the guise of professionalism.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote