View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 07:21 AM   #24
RVAE34
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
RVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really nice
I definitely need to raise it back up a tad but man it looks good like this. I simply adore this car and am so impressed/pleased with my purchase. The underside is incredible with no rust or leaks of any sort. Everything is adjustable. Heims on the rear trailing arms, beautifully finished off rear upper shock adjusters accesible from the interior, adjustable tension rods, 2" bump steer spacers and almost all hardware is still cad plated. The interior is super nice and the racing seat really doesn't bother me.

The paint is very well done but it is not glass out so there is some minor tape lines on some of the rubber but it doesn't bother me at all. The hood fitment/finish is better than I expected being fiberglass but I am still looking for a stock steel one.

Best riding coilovers I have ever experienced.

Getting used to the diff but still definitelely want to switch to something more streetable.

Lastly, I kind of like the all green so not sure if I will follow through with the 2 tone wrap or not. Will at least give it a while.

RVAE34 is offline   Reply With Quote