View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 10:21 PM   #1435
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by [240sx] View Post
^ I don't see them THAT often honestly. Then again, I'm not the River/lake & shopping mall type.

Now bikers.. the Non crotch rockets -Harley type. With their shit sounding straight pipes, and Music Loud as f**ck to compensate for said exhaust. Those, we're plagued with. F**k 'em.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Oh man, those damn harleys. I honestly can't understand how someone can find something so obnoxiously loud to be fun. Brodozers, harleys and mustangs are all in that same category. Now that a younger crowd is getting into harleys it seems to be getting worse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
*cough* I'll moderate from Japan since I'm away when y'all are asleep. *end cough*

Here's a location-specific thing: everyone out here trying to start up IGs/YouTube channels just about being here. Dudes literally post videos of vehicle-mounted camera vids driving around town...

...then again man, are they making money off this shit? I don't know if I should be impressed by them or be ashamed that people will give them the views needed to monetize that shit.
Is that like the video game review video thing? Honestly, I never really got into any other media other than FB, and even that one I wish I could leave it. I have youtube, but I dont "follow" any pages. Just go there whenever I have an interest on something and look for random videos. Like I just spent the past hour watching videos of old (60s 70s) KW trucks
Ive read that people also kill time traveling on google maps. Streets of japan and shit, looking for cool jdm cars... God damn internet has affected the MAJORITY of us for the worse...
Anyway, +1 on THISISARIOT for mod

Last edited by feito; 07-05-2019 at 07:57 AM..
feito is offline   Reply With Quote