View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 01:19 PM   #1428
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
For someone who has a day job and other shit going on, you've replied pretty quick.

And I have better things to apply my attention to than an online forum because I'm not in charge of policing this forum. If I had such a responsibility, I'd continue to do said job until I deemed myself unable to continue. Productive member of society and internet security are not synonymous. I come here mainly to buy or sell shit or watch people fuck their cars up to the point of no return then sell them to someone who doesn't know any better in which they further ruin it or cut them in half and scrap them. These are the types of things that make me smile. But yes, what a shame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Better yet, I'm going to start reporting. Do I get to leave a reason as to why I'm reporting the thread?
Yeah, I'm kinda retired, plus already on vacation for the weekend.

It has been awhile, as I said, since you've reported something. Yes, you leave a reason. Can't really call for fire if you don't describe the target.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Isn't it always?