View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 10:59 AM   #1417
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
I don't report shit because I wasn't active. My job isn't supposed to police the forum up - that's yours. I did all my policing for other folks in the military. I'm all policed out. I've reverted to saltiness. It's better this way.
Okay. Understood. If someone was breaking the law, you’re not the type to call the police. You just sit back and bitch and moan about how things aren’t done to your liking. Doesn’t matter that the staff here are unpaid individuals with day jobs that can’t afford to spend their time reading every post. Nope. All that matters is that you’re happy and justified in your complaining.

Also, good for you for being in the military. Sucks that you feel that service somehow excludes you being a productive member of society now. I guess some people have limited abilities and you used all yours up already. What a shame.