View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 02:06 PM   #210
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Dang this makes me feel better about all the mishapps that occur when I modify my s13.

Love the outcome. What bbk did you have before switching back to z32s?
mounts do you have that keep your motor that low? Nismo mounts will raise your motor and seeing as how youre not running an aftermarket hood why do you want/need the motor so low?
the old pbm bbk with the pbm z32 calipers. it's not the motor mounts, it's the xcessive motor mount brackets, which were already on the car when i bought it. didn't realize they dropped it 3/4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik View Post
You're good at this D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Man, this hatch is fucking awesome looking.
thanks!

just a little off topic for a second...

after giving up on the hatch, i focused on helping my team mate at least get his z32 ready for the trip to final bout on time. three of us worked on it from 10am to 3am the next morning and then hopped right on the road. it was insanity. i ended up driving 1/4 of the trip in his car for him so he could nap in the support rig. 3 of us and 2 vehicles managed to do the drive out in under 48 hours despite each car getting pulled over once and severe weather. the drive back was just under 36 hours despite severe weather and the car literally falling apart hahaha

it was a good trip though. in hindsight, there was no fucking way my car would have survived the trip without some sort of catastrophic failure so in the end i'm somewhat glad everything went wrong at the last minute.

got back and got to work. i managed to find enough parts and bolts laying around the shop to get the coupe rolling again. i got to see tf-works k swap in person while in chicago really lit a fire under my ass

i ended up setting the k in the bay (sorry no photo) and holy shit is the stock pan tall! height difference with the tf pan is insane. can't wait. *insert fry shut up and take my money meme*

hatch will be fixed this coming weekend hopefully.