View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 07:30 PM   #1
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
OG Tomei short shifter, 550cc injectors.

I sold my S13 about 10 years ago and while cleaning a part of my garage I almost never touch, I found a box of parts that I thought were for a different chassis. I suppose I’m wrong.

First, in the box is an OG Tomei short shifter I got on RHDJapan roughly 12 years ago when I started hoarding parts for my car. It has everything in the image including the mounting plate, cup and hardware in the bag. This is a 4-bolt mounting plate. It’s in great shape all things considered. Asking $250.

Secondly, I have a set of four diagonal red purple top injectors intended to go in my SR. These are the 550 or 555 variants - I forget as these have been in the box probably as long as the shifter. Inspected and they look like they could use new cups at the tip and a good cleaning. They were still in a bag after they were tested that was sealed but to be safe, a cleaning would be a smart play. Asking $220.

Last edited by SupaDoopa; 05-23-2019 at 05:17 AM..
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links