View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 03:36 PM   #16
RVAE34
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
RVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really nice
The hood part is easy because you can slide the bracket forward ever so slightly. But the front sides of the bumper are moulded to have that piece so the mounting points stick out past the edge. They plan to cut that off and make a tab on the back side to reinforce and will adhere it back on. I am sure that is easy compared to everything else he has done so far. The side skirts don't quite bit as tight as we thought either so he plans to make a few modifications to bring them tighter to the body. It's really close now and I cannot wait to see it all in that color! But yes, the multi has quickly grown on me and it's been referred to as the Harlequin Z31 now lol.

Here is the piece being removed. It's a weird trim/spacer piece and when removed, creates a 1/8-3/16" gap between the bumper and fenders/hood.

RVAE34 is offline   Reply With Quote