View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 08:29 PM   #11915
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
A family member leases an audi tt-s. Its actually not terrible at all to drive. For me, I wouldn't want to own it out of warranty, mod, or track it. Hence why newer german cars aren't so much my thing. The audi virtual cockpit user interface takes some patience to figure out but it's fairly intuitive with apple carplay and aux.

The worst setup ive ever had was in my '14 mitsubishi evo. It was somehow worse than the 08 evo I traded it in for. It has no aux, and the ipod integration somehow manages only to work like half the time. I think the best is just older cars with a simple to use aux input. There really is no need for anything more when one can use their smartphone for navigation.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote