View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 09:35 PM   #25
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMeWantStockS13 View Post
Hey fellas, any of you know where I can get an S14 windshield replaced *properly* along with the moldings all-around (front, rear and sunroof) in the 5 boroughs? preferably queens but anywhere in the city and maybe even LI works. emphasis on the word properly lol, heard too many horror stories and ID rather not have leaks or rust.

My boy just told me if you have Geico, they replace them for free! He has a silvia with a HUD Glass (1200$) & they replaced it for free!

I also have someone out in the bronx who can do it for 200$! But i’d suggest calling your insurance to see if they offer the same deal, just tell them your windshield is cracked etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote