View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 03:28 PM   #341
crazyorigin

Trader Rating: (1)
crazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud ofcrazyorigin has much to be proud of
I agree the ending of the walkers seems very abrupt, and they didnt really leave it open for them to return, as if they arent totally gone. It may happen bit I strongly doubt it. In episode 3 of the season, for the biggest threat to be gone seems odd to me. The episode was amazing, I loved it but I am almost disappointed that the undead did not end up killing everyone throughout the season like I was kind of hoping for deep down inside of my black little heart. (I am really a big softie but I just figured everyone was gonna die).

If Cersi ends up winning I am gonna punch Geofery right in the face if I ever see him, even tho he is long gone, it's still all his fault.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote