View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 11:17 AM   #7698
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Rebuilding my s14 for the second time in the last 14 years. I am considering angle kits and am aware of the brands and the basics, though admittedly some of the nuances of this thread have left me a bit baffled.

I don't want wisefab. Just not my thing.

I am probably going to go for PBM or Villains. There are so many different parts and accessories these days for angle and suspension that wasn't always a thing in the past, so I am looking for some opinions. My s14 is primarily drift set-up of course. I still want it to be suitable for basic style - I don't want major poke (I don't like it aesthetically) and I don't really want to spend 2K + on angle mods. Simplicity is fine by me.

Between those 2 brands, what's a good recommendation basic set-up?

I know it's zilvia, no hand holding and all that - but I love you guys and have for long time, so I hope that counts for something. Ha.

Thanks in advance for any help! Great thread btw OP!