View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 07:09 PM   #319
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
Everyone is going to die. Bran cant be a dragon better than a dragon can I dont think.... part of what makes me believe everyone is going to die is how depressed Bran is all the time. I think he is going to try to set things in motion to change the visions he has seen of the future bit he doesnt believe he can. He has been tight lipped about knowing the future after he let it slip last season, or the season before (I cant remember when it was but it was only once)

I think the night king had that glance with the raven because he himself, and the 3 eyed raven are the oldest entities in the story from what I can tell. They just know each other. Or he was realizing there is a new 3 eyed raven. Next episode looks like it will really tell us a lot, someone important is gonna die, you know they will.

"I've always had blue eyes!!!!?!!?!!"

Was glad to see they finally got some dragon glass. Gives me a little hope they have a chance but as easily as that wall fell, I just see everyone dying very badly. It was a sign that the dragon was the nail in the coffin for humanity.

I dont think Danerys is going to want to succeed her position to Jon, that's going to create some drama, plus they are family, the story needed more incest... it won't set well with anyone I dont think, the incest, or Jon not being a Stark.
That’s a pretty rad 4th post.

I hope you’re wrong.