View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 01:00 PM   #11799
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
"Dont call it a Mazdaspeed"

SHUT THE FUCK UP MAZDA! QUIT BEING A PRISSY BITCH WITH A BRAND NAME HANDBAG AND A MATCHING ACCESSORY DOG AND JUST CALL IT WHAT IT IS! A FUCKING MAZDASPEED!

I swear Mazda as of late has gotten REALLY weird about their shit. They try to forget and ignore their Mazdaspeed cars from the past like Nissan tries to forget and ignore the S-Chassis as best it can.
They're trying to go upscale with the brand, like an Acura, without changing the name. They're executing the plan well though. The reviews of the new 3 are raving. It's basically one of the best driving cars on the market with MB/BMW/Audi level interior quality. I really don't give a shit what they call the cars.