View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 01:11 PM   #23
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
grumpy rant
I have 18x10 meisters up front (step lip) and could not get my 225/40/18 atr sport 2 mounted on them. Tried cheetah, double cheetah, starter fluid, starter fluid/cheetah, heated up the tires, left em in the sun, pretty much every trick. Tried on 2 different tire machines that are pretty damn nice. First place I went to stretched the same exact tire model, same size, on a 18x10.5 a few days prior. FUCKED. 2nd homie couldn't help me, but he ended up buying the tires, so I'm about to go pick up some ss595's because I can get them local and hopefully drive my car this weekend dml

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
so I can steal your super rare bumper in 5 seconds? lol

quikstolen

QuikSplat when you get shot

The other night I was towing back the s14 from paint and stopped to get gas. Had 2 friends with me, one country dude with a 9 second Camaro and other dude is 6'8" and does farming/landscaping shit for a living. I was walking back to the truck and this sassy bitch almost hit me in her Elantra and got mouthy, so I muttered a dismissive "fuck you" under my breath, not really trying to actively start anything. Anyhoo, she heard me and started going off and said some shit like "what if I had a gun?" uhh, lady, we HAVE guns. This is the south. Then she tried to snapchat us or some shit when she left the parking lot, she had a hard enough time driving with 2 hands on the wheel smh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Lets be honest. I get why our shitboxes have over fenders.

People stateside don't smash up FD's like we do S13's / S14's.

Its funny how almost everyone who ruins perfectly good panels for overs regrets it in the end.

But you know, the internet requires you to have 12" wide wheels for 250hp.
If you aren't doing it for the gram, what the fuck are you really doing it for?

Tbh stock body is best unless you have a super sick body guy to make your overs/widebody/flares/etc. fit worth a damn. I have 5" lips and had 5.5" on my Riversides I just sold and tbh they're like. deep. All these kids who try to throw 8" lips on their cars for clout are morons lol.

Quote:
What do you guys think of these front fenders? I usually hate fender flares but this looks damn good imo.
It's sick, but like what the other guy said...you need to have all the accessories/supporting mods etc to pull the look off. Would look like ass on a show or street car.

Quote:
Yeah you're probably right. He even widened the front bumper so it will match the width of the fenders. I think if he had a set of skirts to match it wouldn't look so out of place like it does now.

It's just a refreshing change to see a set of flares not cover 40% of the side of the car. These things are massive and don't flow with the lines of he car at all.[/URL]
There's so much shitty IS300 aero available and it makes me sad, because it's a beautiful platform and there used to be a lot of cool shit available for them that's not discontinued/unobtainable.