View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 04:03 PM   #118
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
I finally took my ass to KTS for an alignment. Coils are still binding in the front so when Spring fully hits here I have to sort that out. Wheels still hit in the front. I was hitting an on-ramp near KTS (wheels turned) and LUCKILY the rubber hit the fender (metal) and simply scuffed it without fucking it up. I don't want to drop down to 8J+0 but if this car is meant to be a reasonably low, driveable daily that might be in the near future.

Other than that, I'd really like to source a 5speed, and (at the suggestion of a knowledgeable friend) throw some cams/headers on the CA to give it a little pep in its step. I already have some old HKS headers I had purchased for my previous blue/grey car. Glad I kept them.

As for the 180, I still want to drop a tire size up front and get the rear pods re-aligned. My goal is to get some good pictures for the sakura bloom and then either revert the 180 to stock or just leave it alone. Guess we'll see.