View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 03:35 PM   #735
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
then they'll spend money to install a JZ or LS swap because they are damn near impossible to break in stock or bolt on form from the factory and claim it as a "build". Hondas are now doing that with the J series swaps, those engines are damn near bulletproof from factory. I tuned an NSX with a J32A a few weeks ago. internally untouched engine, just a turbo kit and E85. maxed out ID1050's at 19 psi and engine was still asking for more. that's 600+ WHP out of a junkyard engine from an accord.
So, is it bad to start with something that has proven record to be reliable? Like I posted on last page, at some point in everyone's life they just want to buy something that works with no special tricks, at least for me it was.

Last edited by mad-ass; 03-04-2019 at 04:07 PM..
mad-ass is offline   Reply With Quote