View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 06:09 PM   #116
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
I've been driving the Silvia as a daily. I still haven't adjusted the suspension but I'm planning to get into it this week. The front is binding pretty obnoxiously. I got the rear fenders rolled as well, so I'll be able to get a little lower.

We were supposed to get some snow last week so I drove both of my cars to base to put them in the parking garage. Someone snapped some pictures of my cars for their IG. My IG is private and I'm not a big fan of having my shit posted by someone else, but the dude was genuinely nice and offered to take the pictures down. I didn't want to be a dick (there are no signs on my car that say 'no photos' afterall) so I didn't ask him to delete them.

I'm starting to think I'm not really a '180SX guy'. I get so much more satisfaction out of the Silvia. After getting some pictures during hanami (cherry blossom bloom) I think I'm going to convert the 180SX back to stock. I'll sell the hubs, put the 4lug OEM Type X wheels on, take my Nardi and all the interior shit out and just store it as-is. I didn't buy it to profit from it, but I really believe that if I leave it in OEM configuration and park it the value will go up.