View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 12:51 AM   #4
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post

Well, that, and the leaky sunroof. It really ruined sunroof cars for me.

(More words.)
Yeah. It's not a complaint so much as an accepted 'comes-with-the-territory' fact. I was trying to say that a lot of the cars I buy have had a good life and they still make noise. The funny thing is that I can say with 100% honesty that I've NEVER had an issue with a leaky sunroof lol. Weird as fuck since it's considered the 'norm'...but same goes for loud ass rattles, I suppose.

I spent all day driving my Silvia. 1hr+ to Mooneyes, then another 45min+ to UpGarage. I took the low roads (more bumps) to avoid tolls. The car actually seems to make LESS noise now that it's planted on coilovers. Go figure. The wind noise still gets in but that's what we all get for having cool-guy frameless doors lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Driving a lexus fucked me all up. The smoothness of the inline 6 and the interior of the lexus made the 240 seem like I was driving a JGTC GT500 car lmao
DUUUUDE. YES. LOL. A buddy of mine here had GS and when I would ride in it I'd find myself questioning my life choices hahahah. Before that, in the US, a close friend had a BMW and that shit felt like an airplane. If I parted out my SChassis cars then sold the stock cars for the 'going-rate' I could easily afford something like that...but I'm still stupid and still love pieces of shit.