View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 05:32 PM   #21
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
silviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her self
Alot has happened in almost a year. So i got the AO52's changed to a more street friendly tire. I went with some Nitto NT555's in 265. This is kind of a standard size for 33 and 34's, I have seen some tucking 285's with stock fenders and no rolling, but personally thats just too much.

The car's bi-annual shakken was coming up and I had some stuff to do. Changed the outer balljoints because they were shot, part number attached for reference.

The day that I am going to LTO (Land transportation office) I get rear ended. It wasnt too bad, but enough to make me cry.

Bumper took most of the damage and the LED light and cover were busted.
Fast forward a couple of months and everything was back as good as new.

I didnt want to take it anywhere local, and there was a shop up north that specialized in classic car restoration that I trusted so ended it up taking it there.

Price tag on some of those cars >.<

Because I use the truck for my daily driver, and Im a sucker for VSXX's I got some for the ol beater haha.

Fast forward a couple more months, a buddy of mine was leaving Japan, and was wanting to get rid of his car. Long story short I bought it. Its a 1997 Series 3 base model.

Flew into Tokyo, drove the car back using the ferry. It was a rough couple of days. But I got to see my BOIIIIIS in YOKO-SUKA! So it wasnt too bad. Thats where I'll end it for now. I have some parts coming for both cars and lots going on before Spring gets here.

silviamang is offline   Reply With Quote