View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 04:58 PM   #1205
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
My last posts really have nothing to do with the discussion outside of the other dude which really boils down to the "oh no afraid of scary illegals" and posting the same two instances of an illegal committing a crime and for a hot minute was the poster for the wall because molly was written off as martyr which is sick people using someone death for political argument. Which my antendotes are just as equally as bad. But even still Gbaby made a point saying immigrates in this country commit far less crimes than any born citizen but yet that was glossed over? Then you brought up guns right after? LOL wat

Really my point and post is stopping being a twat with how you come off, stick to one subject. If you're talking about immigration and illegals stick to it. There is really no point in bringing up climate change and correlating with the extra illegals is bad for the worlds overall climate change. Its the same as people stopping straws everywhere, I mean I guess it helps the environment in the smallest sense but end of the day 100 companies provide 70ish% of the worlds pollution. End of the day individuals wont stop climate change and we need to look at companies/countries as a whole to figure out a proper way to deal with it. IM NOT SAYING fuck these companies and go on a hippy tangent on saving the planet but maybe lets talk about how we can minimize our carbon foot print as a collective. You have good points but all the other fluff is not need aka the pictures and literally typing out the arguments of the others. Just let them finish there point or whatever before trying to berate the subject and dance to another topic.

If I go back a few pages most of the comments are from you and you constantly double post which isnt needed to prove a point. Honestly I could care less if others throw in a non sequitur to the topic because overall there diction is less abrupt and to your face. If its an issue then bring it up like "hey that has nothing to do with XYZ, what im talking about is XYZ. Please lets stick to this then move on" Supports your arguments wayyyyy more and makes you seem like you're "winning" the argument if you will.

Also maybe im reading completely different thing but Gbaby isnt for open boarders, I dont think anyone is. Same way people look at gun control, no one is saying take away all the guns but maybe we need to look at this in a different light and like any modern society look for a better the solution. Just because stats show gun violence has gone down over the years, knives kill more people etc doesnt mean we should just give up about school shootings and not care or openly talk about it? But also at the same time not have an irrational fear that schools are prisions and if I send my kid to school there is a "chance" they will get shot vs getting killed in a car accident, drowning, health illnesses.

Same as the other dude and yourself, saying people should come in legally and dont hate immigrants but will rant and rave about the issues of illegal immigrants do to the country. While Gbaby and Rail are also for legal immigration but dont view illegal immigrants in this country under the lens as bad and feel they are apart of this country for the better of it.

If you want to have a deeper discussion about immigration leave the topic of the wall out of it because for arguments sake it gets built up instantly by end of the month. It still doesnt solve anything immediate or will have long terms effects aka Mexico improving its standard of living so less people come here, the illegals already here, DACA recipient which are in the middle of everything, we will still have drugs entering the country, we will still have homeless veterans, still have people living in poverty in america. To me topic of the wall is a talk about boarder security/fiances but doesnt encompass the whole talk about immigration in this country.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote