View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 03:51 PM   #1202
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Corbic what facts?

I've asked about Obama starting a recession....you post a random article about recession recovery

I ask you to point to all the DNC/Russia collusion indictments.....your response is some random opining not related to anything DNC about the FBI is biased.

I ask you about a law which explicitly states that Mexicans are barred from being able to claim refugee status....your response is, there is not law which states this, just that you "know".

You asked about illegal immigrants as you explicitly put illegal into quotation....I point out, which actual factual artcile and proof trump himself not only married an illegal he also hired them.....
Your response is a shit ton of memes.

I also ask you if Mexico is going to pay for the wall....your response is...why hold trump to promises he made during the campaign

I have posted links from DEA, research from MIT with actual data in regards to what the wall will ultimately cost as well as pointed out Bush signed the Fence Act in 06 and Obama carried that candle and failed..

And all Corbic has posed is a shit ton of memes. How are memes factual or informative??

I digress. Corbic has his stance deeply rooted in memes. I'll keep with the MIT, DEA and other reliable and proven sources and that's that.

Have a good evening Corbic. Drink a cold one and chill

Last edited by RalliartRsX; 02-07-2019 at 04:39 PM..
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote