View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 06:55 AM   #22505
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Looking for longest out tie rod end that’ll work on a s14. I saw a thread with the entire lengths of different nissans but I’m looking for just ends. Installed GKTeck knuckles and ran out of adjustment on my ends. Not looking for angle, just an Nissan tie rod end that will work.
I used a Gates rebuild kit on my rack, and ISR inner and outer tie rods. I'm not hunting angle. I will tell you this though, there is something satisfactory about turning inside a half lane without any bump steer. Bonus is also way more fun at speed on twisty roads with this new 'quick steer'. Had to change out the entire steering box on my old 66 Mustang to get this!