View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 08:12 PM   #230
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by goat_horde View Post
What caught his attention?
It was actually a task force that Irvine set up to do a night of harassment.

Basically I had pizza at a place around the corner from my work. The owner tells me, "Hey bro dont drive your car, the cops were in here and they said theyre pulling over everything modified" Turns out the were targeting a meet in the city over.

I told him its ok im fairly stock and my exhaust is quiet.

I pull out and as im about to turn into work i get lit up from a pretty good distance. Cop tells me my car sounds a little loud. (BS car has full silencers) so basically trying to find stuff with my car the ask to pop the hood. Im honest and tell him yeah i have a header. So he writes me a ref ticket but doesnt give me an exhaust ticket. He was so far behind me when he pulled me over that he didnt even really see the car. Anyways it was wrong place wrong time. Since then people have said theyve passed cops and everything has been chill. It was just that on that one night the task force was out to make a statement.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote