View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 10:12 PM   #25
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Update for those who care (none of yall): Those sideskirts came in within 24hrs of ordering them and were in decent enough shape. Car is going into paint tomorrow. I haven't told many people the paint color, but i'll tell y'all this: OEM Nissan color, very rare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
10 years ago you could get a GTR for $15k.

Shit got expensive and even older and more beat up is all I'm saying. All the while there are some amazing new cars out there. Hell you can get a SCAT Charger or Challenger for under $30k. Gt86's are dirt cheap, 350Zs for $5k...

You have to REALY WANT a JDM car to be porking $20-30k cash for one. Shit, 15 years ago you could buy a domestic FDS3 for $20k.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Pretty much all car values went up though. Even beaters. 1. inflation 2. new car values are rising which causes used ones to rise as well.

Z's were lowering in value then started holding steady, and honestly all the bottom barrel Z's around me are going up in value cause cheap kids bought them and well, they got it for $3k + $1k in oil changes and cam sensors = $3500 firm 2 years later when they sell it.

You can lease a hellcat for $2k down, $600/mo. I thought that's pretty tempting.

Last edited by Farzam; 01-12-2019 at 12:29 PM..
Farzam is offline   Reply With Quote