View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 05:19 PM   #346
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Juucso is on a distinguished road
Here's the story.

I have a huge amount of respect for Dizzariot. I like his style and what matters the most to me, his attitude is what I like. He has a lot of good points and I like to discuss with him since he accepts the fact that we're different type of enthusiast. This gives me a opportunity to see a small peak how they see things. I'm 100% sure that Dizzariot does not like my S13, but I'm completely fine with it and still can be internet friends with him.

We can share opinions without shitting on each other and discuss about it. This is how I want to have conversations with people. I absolutely hate when somebodies don't accept you if you disagree on some things. This does not mean that I should just swallow everything that is being said to me or what I see. I still can have my opinion, but usually I try to keep it to myself or tell about it in a nice way. Expect we're talking about shitty JPfiberglass parts. <3

When talking about jealously, I do not see it much in here Zilvia. If someone calls your car shit, it does NOT mean that they're jealous. They just don't like it. I don't need to like it, you don't need either.