View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 02:37 PM   #344
borkfly

Trader Rating: (0)
borkfly is on the path to ruinborkfly is on the path to ruinborkfly is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I guess my point is this: don't buy top-tier shit for areas you don't need top-tier shit in. Everyone can tell you're just a glory whore at that point.
Ok, but you realize this is the exact type of thinking that perpetuates "modern" day gender debates. "This is how I feel, why doesn't anyone conform to MY standards??!?!?!??! ME ME ME ME" I always see you complaining about and mocking millennials, yet you host a millennial mentality, and are completely ignorant to it. WOW!

Who are you to tell someone how to spend their money?

The car scene is over saturated with people doing the same thing. Carbon copies of carbon copies. To have an expectation that everybody in the scene should be the same, or as equally shitty as you are, is boring as hell. Its human nature to be different from the rest, its what makes us humans. You are going to scold people for trying being different?

Exclusivity is expensive. Just because you can't afford to be different, doesn't mean other people can't either. Quit complaining, you sound like such a hypocrite talking about spending money un-necessarily, and "glory whores", but you yourself own an schassis. In no way, is owning an schassis a smart way to spend money, there are far better performing, cheaper cars out there.

Maybe take a second to think before you blurb off next time, what it means to you, and to others to be a car enthusiast. Not everyone has the same goal, visions, passion, interests, or income as you.
borkfly is offline   Reply With Quote