View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 10:01 PM   #72
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Tron's S13 Hatch // PNW

This was a long week, I spent my free time after work working on getting the over fenders fitted. I got my Type 3 front fenders yesterday and threw them on. I am filthy from all the dust. I just took her around the neighborhood and raged on her to hear for rubbing. Passenger side has a bit of rubbing, I may have to bring it up slightly until I can get heavier spring rates.

The front could probably go lower with stiffer springs. We shall see. The Fineline 180sx Type 3 fenders fit a little better than Origin Type 2. But the Fineline fenders are pretty rough compared to the Origins. I'll have to clean them up when I have time.

The rear Origin over fenders fit perfectly. I brought my wheels out slightly but left enough gap to allow them to tuck under load. Again I may raise it slightly. I just love how it looks dumped.

Big shout-out to my gf for putting up with my shit this week. This was the first time I've done this to an schassis. This is my 8th S13. So I'm stoked to finally embark on ruining a shell. Ive always loved big wheels slammed schassis.

Front 55mm fenders
Rear 50mm fenders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Wykydtron; 11-17-2018 at 08:17 AM..
Wykydtron is offline   Reply With Quote