View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 03:34 AM   #21
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
IMGUR....still the way to go!
I signed up but im not sure what ill use. I'll probably just use flickr untl i run outta room. then decide if i wanna spend the money....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Does Imgur offer albums for storage or anything along those lines? That's part of what I really like about Flickr. I am going to run into the same issue but will probably pony up for their service since I don't want my entire build thread to die and don't want to spend the time to relink every image, lol.

Great progress as always- excited to see more Jimmy!
Thanks Damon, much inspiration from your build over the years!!

UPDATES!!!

Had Burnsauto come over to hang out and helped drill out some more spot welds on the clip.

Had to use my air drill to get these since they were in between the frame rail and seam.

bottom and lower cowl out together.

saved the good frame rail for burns auto and his project.

all together.

NEXT!!!!

Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote