View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 08:21 AM   #22301
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJake493 View Post
Hey everyone, I am new to the 240 scene. I recently purchased a 1996 240sxse that the guy put a KA24DE in and changed it to manual before I purchased it. He put the Manual ECU in it however, it is turning over but no spark. From what I am seeing with pictures of other s14 ka engines bays I might be missing some thing to get spark? Yes, this is probably a dumb post but any help/feedback/ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all. I can email pictures. It will not let me post them on here.
Has it ever ran in your possession? Is there a chance he hooked up an S13 distributor before selling it? S14s have an internal coil in the distributor while S13s have it external on the shock tower area. Check for power at the coil first and go from there.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote