View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 03:17 AM   #15
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
Shipment was delivered to my uncles Metal Supply house on 10/24,

My dad and I were supposed to go get it after i got out of work but he decided to get it himself and leave it at my garage door for when i got home. I don't know how he got it off the trailer, and put it there by him self... it weighed like 350-400lbs.. I struggled to shift it into the garage my self.

Maneuvered it into the garage and started cutting of and tearing off the bubble wrap/shrink wrap carefully.. finally, its time to get started!!

started by pulling off the loose parts and setting them aside. Mirrors, interior trim rack/pinion, ect ect.

the thing i look forward to the most is this, Can't wait to finally have AC in this car....

Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote