View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 09:23 PM   #251
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
Nothing but good things from prime. Those guys put so much effort into the younger generation coming into cars & genuinely care about the “scene”. Out here in nyc there really isnt much community of a quality caliber & these guys make it happend. For people who have been around this for 10+ years. They have really helped me out & had open arms. Idk what leads you to believe they dont actually care.
It's all in the details. The way the articles are written, the spelling errors when it comes to parts/names, and the way certain things are referred to. You either see it or you don't and that's cool. I might be the only one that sees it and that's also cool.

You can totally have your own opinion. Just know that it's totally irrelevant to me and there's a reason why I try to limit my interactions with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xschylerx View Post

this hits it right on the head, and because of that you lose almost anything that would've been considered a subculture. people want streetwear (namely supreme) because everyone has it now, not because nobody has it. same can be said with drifting, its all about how fast they can blow up on the gram. its not just us feeling the affects of this.
This is part of the reason why I take ownership of the community so seriously. To each, his own. I enjoy talking about it here, though.