View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 06:23 AM   #22242
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob Butler View Post
Anyone ever painted their car Aztec red with duplicolor perfect match? How did it go? Cuz most of my 240 is Aztec red but it's a little multi colored
Do yourself a favor and take teh entire exterior, trunk, and door jambs down to primer. Then use flat black primer, and wet sand it smooth. Then start applying that semi translucent red, 8 layers nice and even. Now wet sand it smooth. Now here's where you go from wannabe to star...apply a coat of orange pearl mist, just one, or if you like the highlights to seriously pop, two. Now wet sand and clear 3 coats. light wet sand, and done. You will have a seriously beautiful red and in the sun, the highlights will look 🔥🔥🔥🔥