View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 05:51 AM   #395
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Thats a lot of seem welding. Nice work. I might get bored and do a lot on my car this winter. I don't own a mig for no reason.
The car already jacks up differently, I would definitely suggest it!

Just received one of the very last DFRT bumpers produced. The line is now discontinued and this was one of the last three to ever enter the States. A big thanks to John Thomas of Corner 3 Motorsports for letting me snag this thing. I got the dry carbon canards as well, I just didn't feel like unwrapping them yet.

Joe and I traded crossmembers, and with some modifying he got the rack to fit. I'm going to be building a tubular one with a 350Z rack after all. I think I'll produce a few if I can gather some interest.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote