View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 08:07 PM   #8
oLemurs
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
oLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by rellik27 View Post
Sounds like you have a boost leak. Same thing would happen to me when coming to a stop, my car would stall. If you installed a boost gauge check your vacuum hose, or do a boost leak test. Your alternator should be fine with what you running.
see i was also thinking that but it was running perfect even after i took off the intake manifold to get to the coolant hoses, i remember vividly me and my buddy went and drove around town did a couple bernies and the car ran fine. i parked it for a week or two and decided to throw new spark plugs in because the old ones were covered in oil from spark plug seals. ever since then it has just been running like shit even if i dont let it sit for a few days itll still run like garbage. for sure im still going to do a boost test but i think it might just be the plugs
oLemurs is offline   Reply With Quote