View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 10:11 AM   #726
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Long term iphone user here (My first one was a 3GS). The no headphone jack has me peeved. Been looking at droid phones to upgrade to once my 6s+ no longer cuts the mustard with battery life.

My issue with droid phones is it seems the os has issues. The wife has had multiple Samsung Galaxies. I have had to work on all of them to fix issues.

While IOS has issues too, it seems fixing them is a lot simpler than what I had to do with the droid phone.

That being said been looking at the Note 9 since the pixel does not have a headphone jack either.

Thoughts? Recommendations? I wanted the google pixel 3 xl until I found out no headphone jack.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote