View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 05:41 PM   #65
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
Talk about a tight fit, those injectors are so very close to being categorized as a bolt on (beside the wiring of course). They look more than right at home between you valve cover though. Your engine could probably have a build thread of its own So many shiney parts
Don't forget about the shell you plan to drop this in, it need just as much if not more tender love and care
Keep going on this build! Waiting anxiously with more updates
Thanks, everything kinda snowballed out of control, this was suppose to be a mild SR when I initially planned to do the swap

The chassis will be prep'd for the power, currently all of the suspension bits are sitting in my garage getting bushings, ball joints and arms replaced. Should be more than ready for the power once I get it back together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Wait........what??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Those RED S13 seats are fire!

Custom upholstery?
I think they are some kind of fitted seat cover, there are zippers up the sides of the seats. They have seen better days, the car will get some new seats once we get it properly registered.