View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 01:08 PM   #22036
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildnas View Post
Okay heres the car.......213k on body the New Motor Has supposibly 30-40k

What his post says
Hi my name is Rich and I have a 92 240sx up for sale. I was in the process of doing a sr20det engine swap but can't afford to finish the car. The car still needs the following to be installed to run. Wiring harness, battery, exhaust, cooling fans to be connected and all turbo lines. Car has sat for 2-3yrs Suspension and brakes all need to be redone as well. All rust has been taken care of by Grez Automotive on Boston rd. Brand new clutch was installed while installing motor and transmission but will need to be bled. Car is solid and good for anyone looking for a hobbie/project car. My loss is your gain. I have 7500 into the car looking to get 2k firm. Clean title in hand and need car gone immediately. You can reach me at show contact info
anytime after 4pm during the week and after lunch I'm weekends.
this is a good deal if its real. I dont understand how you can "not afford to finish a car" once the motor is already in the engine bay. Just hook some stuff up and go?
its not like it needs fabrication work or special swap parts. sr20 is basically at home in that car.

If it was near me. I bet I could clean it up in a couple days you wouldn't even know it was ever a project. Do all maint. items of course (belt/filters/hoses/plugs/tires/&c) & wash it inside and out. A week and its a $5000 car again.