View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 02:05 PM   #21
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewyS14a View Post
its basically like anything else thats popular around the world America gets hold of it throws bags and bags of money at it to the point where its almost unrecognisable from the thing that spawned it.
This is just a byproduct of living in a country where (all of) your money isn't taxed away and you can still (somewhat) afford to develop something new.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewyS14a View Post
Having said that though it doesn't stop Formula D from being credible at all i think of it as the formula 1 of the drift world its peak pinnacle of the sport just not very entertaining to watch.
Also this is accurate, I don't like the way FD cars look, or really the style of driving that takes place, but I do enjoy looking at some of the cars from an engineering standpoint.