View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 11:13 PM   #915
tlieberman240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
tlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
P.S Fox News is still bringing up HRC's emails........1.5 years later. What else do they have to argue bout??
CNN, The View, Huffington Post, etc etc etc etc etc are all still going on about Russian collusion.... 1.5 years later as well. I've still yet to see anything really come of it.

I wasn't particularly a Trump fan/supporter. Still not. But I can't deny there's been some things he's done in office that I'm a fan of; some others, not so much.

Definitely would prefer him over HRC though. That bitch actually needs to disappear forever. She's the perfect example of everything that's wrong with the government in this country.

I'm honestly just getting tired of hearing people bitch and moan all the time. Most people are just angry because they've been told to be. They don't really have a clue wtf is going on.

People have become so polarized in their views. There used to be a spectrum when it came to political preferences. Far left, left-centered, centered, right-centered, far right etc. Now, so many people (of both "sides") have this "you're with us or against us" mentality. Pretty shitty, honestly.