Thread: S14 rhd neo
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 10:23 PM   #9
kuipertrooper

Trader Rating: (0)
kuipertrooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuipertrooper View Post

Finally got this mf running had to do some work with the interface harness but now I realized the maf was toast, tested mine and the coil lights up but the voltage doesn’t stay at .8 or rise to 2.0 when air flow Is current but luckily I have a brand new spare laying around just series 1 vs series two so I need to wire it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could really use some ideas here I’ve read and read and read on so many different things, I just want to get this thing running,

I Replaced the maf, fixed all vacuum leaks/kinks in some hoses, fuel pressure is good 52psi, I’m really not sure on what else to look for here when I get it running (usually without the maf plugged in and several attempts of trying to start it up) it idles perfectly besides running really rich and at 1500-2000RPM so I don’t think my CAS wheel is off/not working because I don’t believe it would idle without any misfires? Unless it’s intermittent? Tried unplugging the TPS got it to start and idle at a really normal RPM (800-900) just can’t get it to do it again, there’s gotta be something stupid I’m missing here everything should be working correctly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kuipertrooper is offline   Reply With Quote