View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 12:08 PM   #765
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
https://wccftech.com/amd-7nm-vega-20...ked-up-to/amp/

This rumor/leak looks promising. Check the core clock. This will revive Vega. It Should be cheaper, clock higher And ability for mcm. Very promising.
Quote:
With that being said, if Vega 20 manages to deliver similar performance to the Vega 64 Liquid at 1GHz we’re looking at no less than 70% faster performance per clock, which seems absolutely bonkers. The alternative hypothesis is that Vega 20 is running at a modest but unknown boost clock speed that 3DMark is just not picking on, although we’ve never seen boost functionality operational on any of AMD’s engineering samples in the past.

The truth most likely lies somewhere in the middle. We’re no doubt looking at a very early silicon here with nowhere near final clock speeds. Vega 20 isn’t expected to begin sampling until the end of the year and won’t hit shelves until next year. So take all of this with a grain of salt in the time being, more will surely come to light in the coming weeks and months

I'll take one ticket for the hype train please.

Mabye that are using that Ryzen money and funneling into the GPU side of the house. I need for team red to release a GPU that makes Nvidia respond like they did with the 290X.

I just want a GPU from the red team with 30% or greater performance than the 1080 ti.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote