View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 04:35 PM   #905
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I wonder how the rest of you would react getting a text of my smiling in front of Trump Tower like Phlip got last night. Lol.
I told you to give President Putin my best.
You didn't respond.

Also, your insistence on stoking political conversation, and then shying away from political conversation when it differs from what you personally believe in is fuckshit.
See: Killer Mike, the NRA, Trump, Putin, any hotbutton GOP issue, "I am not my party" while towing the party line and anything else you've been guilty of. If you don't want a political conversation, stop starting political conversations,
It is not terribly dissimilar from "I have a 'black friend, I will tag him in the comments under this video of 8 year-old using the n-word" on FB. Now please tell me how you left FB because you were tired of political conversations in the midst of a political conversation ON THIS FORUM that you keep coming back to.
I love the "... well I don't agree with everything..." disclaimer that allows one to continue to straddle the lines as convenient, but I am personally tired of this shit. If you cannot be honest and fully candid about why you support your president, then I suggest that you simply keep quiet about supporting him.
And before you hit me with the "lol, you libtards are such snowflakes," let us not forget that we both have children and one of our kids will need attention beyond what either of our tax brackets might ever comfortably ever afford. Let us not forget that ONE of us supports a president hell bent on appointing staff who support the opposite of what the departments they head are about. To that end, health and human services is the most important. Let us not forget that apparently "grabbig bitches by the pussy" is no big deal to a father of a daughter, that apparently tweeting policy decisions to the horror of senior staff duty-bound to lie about it when business hours commence is okay, that bold-face LYING IN THE FACE OF COMMON FUCKING SENSE is cool as long as "Obama lied too," or "at least it ain't Hillary."
Basically, saying that political fuckedupptitude is more than okay as long as it is the kind that makes one feel better about their own political ideology is cool. I mean, as long as you can text a picture in front of Trump Tower to someone you think will see the joke hidden DEEP underneath said picture.
Fuck your president. He is not here for me, my child or anyone who looks like us. What is most funny is that he is not here for your child either, but because he IS here for people who look like you, you're missing it.
But hey, make america great again by any means necessary, right? Fuck anyone who doesn't get to play along.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote