View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 11:24 PM   #692
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
^you'd be better to part it out.

What type of trolls are you encountering?
Lol, the admin type. and moderator type. In every and ALL game communities. I'm tired of being a pawn needing to "report" childishness with respect to the people who sign up to moderate communities. When 35 admins are online and no one can actively react to slurs and slander etc, and I'm paying for memberships, I can't deal with that shit on the daily. It turns me off. On top of the garbage backlash that me and my 40-60 year old gaming "friends" have to deal with.

It layers and gets so old that even vodka/rum can't wash away the soreness. Yeah I know the old part out method. That's what got me in trouble with the IRS (parting out 10 S13's)
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote