View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 02:48 PM   #179
beems240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
beems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANVIL View Post
Awesome build.

How low does the tranny hang with all the wheels om the ground? That curb looks real low
It probably sits maybe half an inch from the ground. Im pretty annoyed, If I would have known it sat this low I never would of gone with the transmission. It has been nothing but expensive and a pain to fit. I will probably have to raise my car up so I dont destroy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by di-devol View Post
Nooooooo! I have the same setup pretty much, 1j cd, and it does seem to hang pretty low. That curb looks like a decent drop too.

Got any pics of the fans in there as well? Interested in how you fit them as pullers.
I dont have any pics of it. I shaved the front of the water pump and the stud, probably fit it and cut the core support like 5 times. Im guessing ill need to notch the hood for the radiator cap now.