View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 12:05 AM   #3073
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Buying things and using them for a period of time and deciding to change things and sell those things that have been replaced = / = buying things and posting them up for sale the day they arrive for 3x what you paid because you know you can. Ur a real funny boi

Interesting to know your literally unexplained beef with me has now entered year four. Owell tho, you keep dreaming of d*squad and I'll keep dreaming of my Impuls I never had.
uh huh

I have zero dreams of d*s and have no idea what you're trying to get at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino View Post
I totally understand where you’re coming from. But, with the risk of sounding arrogant, you clearly are not familiar with Impul wheels if you think this is the case lol.
Impul only made one set in this sizing? Are you saying if I google 17x9 +19/+20 Impul R5, only one set is there? I won't find any sets in the Western hemisphere prior to like last month?

(This is not me trying to be a dick, I'm simply looking at things dispassionately)
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote