View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 07:49 AM   #3019
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Yahoo Japan Auction thread...

You disappeared for almost five hours after viewing the link, saying you could handle it, and asking my max bid.
You can post your screen caps but I also have the times if you wanna see the actual difference.

That isn’t miscommunication.
That is no communication.
If you knew you had plans to be without a phone for FOUR HOURS, you’d think you might want to mention something?
You think that might cross your mind when you do business over the phone.
But nah, you said you could do it no problem and asked for the link and my max bid. Seemingly minutes before you suddenly became unable to respond for four hours.

Lol you suck. You can apologize a million times but you still suck.
The end.

This is why my first post was so vague lol.
Story time is over.

Here are some more recent wins.
Nothing super exciting, but winning stuff for a few bucks or less is always fun.

97 Nismo festival

Juran rad cap
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote