View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 01:19 PM   #38
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 maxima se View Post
nice man! do you have more info of the kit? I wish there was a plug and play harness for it too
Sorry I am going to be blunt so don't be offended

1) The kit in question hasn't been commissioned for production as of yet. There is another mount adapter circulating on the market currently and utilizes stock mounts (I actually have tb13's old set lol. But there is a good chance I will not be using them).

2) Wiring for all 90s Nissan is pretty much the same. Adapting a SR into a Z is fairly straight forward and you can reuse a majority of the S13 SR harness. Just takes a little time as compared to opening your wallet

Lets just say there are a few of these going together with varying levels of prep, mount ideas, turbo setups, etc etc etc
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote