View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 11:48 AM   #36
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenwood View Post
I had a 91 z32 2+2. I tt swapped it, new nissan wiring harness, all deletes, rebuilt turbos, upgraded to 2nd gen 370cc rb25 injector, tuned, replaced every deal etc while engine was out. Car ran pretty great.

Ultimately sold it awaiting for it to have a random problem where the engine would have to come out again. Great choice going sr, enjoy!
TT's are awesome when built right, but they are awful if you don't make sure every little thing is sorted.

If this car had been a factory TT, I would have left it alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 maxima se View Post
nice build, picking up a 92 2+2 auto for 500 today, same color as yours, I would love to swap an sr20 but looks more than what I can chew lol
Thanks! Its really not that bad, there will be a mount kit available soon, with a stock SR you can get a running SR-Z for quite a bit less than a proper TT swap. My build is me not being able to decide what I really want, so I am just going all out to try and make it the best it can be.