View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 09:46 PM   #59
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacotaco345 View Post
Chillllll I didn't put you on that level, I'm just saying that's part of the reason your local parts market sucks. You obviously know its true if it strikes such a chord with you.
I'm not talking about local, man. YAJ and UpGarage are accessible by anyone. I got offended because the 'GTR base dudes' you described are the type of dick-riders that also flood the market with overpriced shit they get for cheap. They go to UpGrage multiple times in a week, join a forum or make an IG, and drive up prices with their greed. We're all building an archetypal fuckboy with these descriptions.

So how do we educate the dudes with more money than brains? The attitude I'm fighting is the one that believes educating the morons will help the bigger picture but everyone else is cool just overpaying.